OLT National Senior Teaching Fellowship Symposium 2013
Wednesday 4 December, 11.00am – 5.00pm
Monash University, Caulfield
The symposium showcased results from the OLT National Senior Teaching Fellowship – Developing Excellence in Teaching and Learning through a Peer Assisted Teaching Scheme. and provided opportunities to learn more about participants’ experiences of PATS, share ideas and innovations in teaching and learning and discuss potential collaborations around the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Prof Adam Shoemaker, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education), Monash University
- A/Prof Angela Carbone, OLT National Senior Teaching Fellow and Director, Education Excellence, Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning & Teaching), Monash University
- Dr Steve Drew, Director of Learning & Teaching (SEET Group), Griffith University
- Katherine Lindsay, Senior Lecturer, Newcastle Law School, University of Newcastle
- Professor Sue Stoney, Head, Centre for Learning & Development, Edith Cowan University
- Dr Jo-Anne Kelder, Lecturer, Learning and Teaching Quality, University of Tasmania
- Dr Jacinta Ryan, Academic Head – Management, Kaplan Business School
The full symposium program is available here.
Further details of the program and some of the presentations shown are here.